How to Edit or Delete Documents
Learn how to edit and delete your documents, files, and official records stored in the Kendra Align application.
- Go to the ‘Search’ section of the documents module to search for and view the documents that you need to edit or delete.
- Type the name of the file in the search box and press search to view your file.
- Select the file that you want to edit or delete. You’ll get a screen like below:
- To edit the document tags and details, press the ‘Edit’ button that you can see at the top of your screen.
- You can then edit the tags and details and click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes.
- To delete the document, click on the red ‘Delete’ button.
- You will get a confirmation message before deleting the document.
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm that you want to delete it.